The ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Development Workshop
The most effective strategies to developing mental toughness, resiliency and grit in your athletes.
BRISBANE – Tuesday 10th October | SYDNEY – Wednesday 18th October | MELBOURNE – Tuesday 24th October | PERTH – Monday 30th October ALL SOLD OUT
Download the Brochure for more information on Time, Location and Prices
Development Workshop especially for Coaches, Team Managers, Sports Administrators & other Sports Professionals.
Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only a few. It is a teachable skill and there are proven strategies to develop your athletes to be ATHLETE TOUGH. This workshop provides the most comprehensive ‘how to’ in building mental toughness skills within your team, athlete by athlete.
Specifically for the Sports Industry
This program is for anyone whose success is hinged on the mental toughness of their athletes. The workshop is focused on the most critical elements to get right and the Handbook and videos that you take with you, ensure you have all you need to thoroughly implement this back at your club, school or sports association.
With the Developing your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH Workshop:
- Understand the meaning of resilience, grit and toughness.
- Identify the stages of coping and recovery from setbacks.
- Explore the key strategies for teaching resilience and mental toughness.
- Get the ‘how to’ of implementing mental toughness skill development for your team.
- Further develop your own skill level to role model for your team.
- Work with an expert facilitator who knows sport.
- Network with like-minded sports coaches and professionals.
This workshop will be run across three cities at the below dates and venues.
Each workshop runs from 9am to 4pm.
BRISBANE / Tuesday 10th October 2017 SOLD OUT
QAS Lecture Room / Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre / Kessels Road, Nathan 4111 SYDNEY / Wednesday 18th October 2017 SOLD OUT
NRL Central, Learning Centre / Driver Ave, Moore Park 2021 MELBOURNE / Tuesday 24th October 2017 SOLD OUT
Sports House / 375 Albert Rd, Albert Park 3206 PERTH / Monday 30th October 2017 SOLD OUT
Scotch College / 76 Shenton Rd, Swanbourne WA 6010
About the ATHLETE TOUGH Workshop
The full day program covers 4 key modules:
1. Resiliency, GRIT and Toughness.
- We define the meaning, similarities and differences between these 3 commonly used terms.
2. Behaviours of Tough Athletes.
- Get clear about what tough athletes do.
- Identify the stages of coping and recovery from setbacks.
3. The WISE equation.
- The four key elements of ‘Your Big Why’, Identity, Strategies for toughness and the impact of Environment.
4. Strategies for developing toughness in your program.
- Get the ‘how-to’ of implementing mental toughness skill development for your team.
- This workshop is packed full of experiential activities.
ATHLETE TOUGH Handbook and Video Series
The ATHLETE TOUGH™ Handbook & Video Series is included for each participant!
The ATHLETE TOUGH™ Handbook & Video Series is designed to ensure your athletes never give up, never quit on their team and never quit on themselves. The Handbook is written in an easy to read format and full of activities that will help your athletes to become, and stay, ATHLETE TOUGH. The Handbook is accompanied with quality Video Series presented by Bo Hanson with key points from each chapter AND additional information, tips and strategies. Most importantly, you receive a PDF version of your Handbook so you are able to print copies for each of your athletes, saving you thousands of dollars in having to purchase copies of individual books.
What’s Included in the Workshop?
- Full-day workshop covering the most effective strategies to develop mental toughness within your team. They are proven ways that the best performers rely on and use on a daily basis. You can easily incorporate these within your program to develop your team to be ‘Athlete Tough’.
- Your personalized ATHLETE TOUGH Handbook with access to the accompanying video series. See below for more details.
- Lunch and breaks catered.
- Private 1-hour consultation with Bo Hanson to debrief the program and to focus on putting the strategies into practice when you return to your office, club, association or school.
- Lots of extra resources included.
- 100% money-back guarantee – not happy, no charge.
- Check the ‘early bird’ specials.
Your Facilitator: Bo Hanson
- 4 x Olympian
- 3 x Olympic Medalist
- Specialist Coaching Consultant
- Internationally-renowned Speaker in Business and Sport
Bo Hanson has been working within sport and the business sector for over 20 years, delivering leadership, management and coach development. In addition to his own athletic career, comprising of four Olympics and including three Olympic medals, he has worked for many years with coaches and athletes from over 40 different sports, and various countries. His ability to improve coaching strategies and performance with clients has resulted in over 16 National Championships, Olympic medals and Pro team Premierships in the last five years alone. Read more about Bo Hanson.
Who Should Attend?
- Coaches, Team Managers, Team Sports Support Staff
- Sports Association and Club Administrators
- People of all levels of a Sports Organisation
- Physiotherapists, Dieticians, Sports Nutritionists, Sport Psychologists
- Management and Operations Staff
- Professionals from across the Sports Industry
What Others Have Said…
“This Program isn’t just about the theory behind improving athlete toughness. It gives you things along the way to help build toughness and put the theories and facts to work.”
“I hope my team is the only one in the country that uses it because it is for sure an advantage to have mentally tough athletes…”
“Our athletes loved working through the book with the Coaches. There was a marked difference in the team dynamic and resiliency during the season.”
“We need to educate our student-athletes, many of whom have come to us with a very different skillset from their Coaches, and provide them with concrete strategies they can employ to achieve mental toughness. ATHLETE TOUGH does that, and does it very well.”
“What is the best aspect of the Athlete Tough Program – everything!! Having a program like this available to our young players has been amazing. In just a few short weeks, they have increased their communication, starting to hold each other accountable, and raising their expectations of not only themselves but each other.”
Enrolment Options + Specials
Your enrolment in ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ includes the 1-day Workshop, lunch and breaks, your own ATHLETE TOUGH Program (workbook and video series), a 1-hour consultation plus more. (See brochure for full details). *All prices include GST.
Regular cost at each location
• $695* if registered after early bird cut-off date
Early Bird Rate
• $595* if paid 3 weeks before program date
“Bring a Colleague or Friend” Special Offer #1
• Before the Early Bird cut-off date:
– $595* for the first enrolment AND
– Bring a colleague and their enrolment is only HALF-PRICE ($297.50*)
• After the Early Bird cut-off date:
– First enrolment is $695* and your colleague pays only HALF-PRICE ($347.50*)
“On a Strict Budget” Special Offer #2
• Attend the workshop and forego your 1-hour private consultation and take $200 off the cost of your enrolment
– Before the early bird cut-off date: $395*
– After the early bird cut-off date: $495*
• You can also use the ‘Bring a Colleague or Friend’ offer too so your colleague can attend at half-price.
This workshop is specifically for the sports industry. Benefit from it being specifically developed for you.
NUMBERS ARE LIMITED TO ENSURE A QUALITY EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PARTICIPATING.
Need help convincing your boss?
Here are 7 reasons to help you convince your boss…
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE ON THE MOST RELEVANT TOPICS IN SPORT
- Team Culture and Mental Toughness are currently the most talked about challenges in sport – we cover how to address them.
- It’s what you want to know about and want to be able to take action on.
IT’S NOT A ‘TALK FEST’ AND INSTEAD IS FOCUSED ON ‘HOW TO’
- Our workshops are action packed and highly interactive.
- We provide you with activities you can do with your team.
YOU GET TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, HAVE DONE IT MANY TIMES BEFORE AND HAVE AN EXCEPTIONAL TRACK-RECORD
- Your lead facilitator Bo Hanson is a 4 x Olympian, 3 x Olympic medalist and has over 20 years experience working in elite sport.
- His ability to improve coaching strategies and performance with clients has resulted in over 16 National Championships, Olympic medals and Pro team Premierships in the last five years alone.
THERE’S THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A PERSONALISED FOLLOW UP SESSION
- With the ‘full enrolment’ you will have a one-on-one 1-hour consultation after the workshop with Bo Hanson to focus on putting the strategies into practice.
THERE’S AWESOME EXTRAS INCLUDED THAT ASSIST YOU IN PUTTING IT ALL INTO PRACTICE WHEN YOU RETURN TO YOUR CLUB, ASSOCIATION, SCHOOL OR TEAM
- With the ‘Developing your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Workshop you receive your personalised ATHLETE TOUGH Handbook and Video Series.
- With the ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ Workshop also receive your own DISC Card Game and CoachDISC or Sports ManagerDISC Profile Report.
YOU’LL BE NETWORKING WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
- These programs are attended by sport professionals, coaches and administrators. Everyone is there for the same reasons you are.
- We create a sharing environment where participants can share their experiences.
There’s no risk on your investment, we have a genuine 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Not happy, no charge (and there are great early bird and budget special pricing options).
Want us to contact you to discuss our workshops? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact.
You may also be interested in the ‘Team Culture Toolkit‘ Workshop…
At Athlete Assessments we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. We are the leading provider of athlete profiling and team dynamics consulting, but we do more than just assessments. Coach education and development is a key component of our work both domestically and overseas.
We’re here to provide you with excellence in service and here to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.