The ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ Development Workshop
Development Workshop Exclusively for Sport
BRISBANE – Tuesday 14th November | SYDNEY – Tuesday 21st November | MELBOURNE – Tuesday 28th November
Download the Brochure for more information on Time, Location and Prices
Especially for Coaches, Team Managers, Sports Administrators & other Sports Professionals.
From junior sport to Olympic and professional teams, the impact of team culture on results is consistent and profound. It is the foundation we need to get right to achieve success, on and off the field. This workshop is a complete ‘how to’ in developing and sustaining an effective team culture. It is jam-packed with activities and provides you with a complete toolkit to use with your own team.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Your team relies on you helping them be their best. Ensure you’re prepared and know exactly what to do to develop the team culture you want.
Specifically for the Sports Industry
Every team has a culture. Some team cultures deliver sustained success, some merely create success in the short term, and others are doomed from the start. What we know for sure is culture is a critical factor in the success of any team.
With the ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ Workshop:
- Define what culture is and what a high performance team culture looks, sounds and feels like.
- Identify simple ways to understand your own team, club or organisation culture.
- Get the complete ‘how to’ toolkit in developing and sustaining an effective team culture.
- Build more respect, trust and productivity in your team.
- Know how to consistently maintain standards and accountability.
- Work with an expert facilitator who knows sport.
- Network with like-minded sports coaches and professionals.
This workshop will be run across three cities at the below dates and venues.
Each workshop runs from 9am to 4pm.
BRISBANE / Tuesday 14th November 2017 SOLD OUT
QAS Lecture Room / Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre / Kessels Road, Nathan 4111
SYDNEY / Tuesday 21st November 2017 SPOTS AVAILABLE
NRL Central, Learning Centre / Driver Ave, Moore Park 2021
MELBOURNE / Tuesday 28th November 2017 SOLD OUT
Sports House / 375 Albert Rd, Albert Park 3206
About the Team Culture Toolkit Workshop
- Get Clear on Culture
Every team has a culture. Even if you do not know what yours is, one exists. We define the key elements of a high performing culture and show you how to get a clear understanding of where your team culture is.
- Creating Sustainable Change
Get the ‘how to’ of creating change effectively and how to use the 3 critical levers of cultural change for it to be sustained.
- Back-to-back Championship Culture
Learn what the top teams do consistently and how to implement these strategies into your team.
(This workshop is not a ‘talkfest’, it is ACTION PACKED, HIGHLY INTERACTIVE and FOCUSED ON PROVIDING YOU WITH ACTIVITIES you can do with your team.)
Athlete Assessments’ DISC Card Game
Capturing the benefits of the DISC Profiling system we use in elite sport, this innovative DISC Card Game is highly interactive and fun. The applications are endless, from ice-breaker games to team building activities, small groups or large, following the basic instructions or utilising the advanced options. It will be your go-to team development tool!
Athlete Assessments’ CoachDISC and Sports ManagerDISC
Athlete Assessments’ DISC Profiles are specifically tailored to sport and are a comprehensive self-awareness tool. They detail the individual’s coaching or work style, strengths, communication preferences, areas for development and the environment they perform best in. It quickly improves communication, working relationships and ultimately results.
What’s Included in the Workshop?
- Full-day workshop covering everything you need to know and do to build a phenomenal team culture within your team, club or organisation. This includes how to ensure it is sustainable and delivers the results you want.
- Your own DISC Card Game and Athlete Assessments’ DISC Report. See below for more details.
- Lunch and breaks catered.
- Private 1-hour consultation with Bo Hanson to debrief the program and to focus on putting the strategies into practice when you return to your office, club, association or school.
- Lots of extra resources included.
- 100% money-back guarantee – not happy, no charge.
- Check the ‘early bird’ specials.
Your Facilitator: Bo Hanson
- 4 x Olympian
- 3 x Olympic Medalist
- Specialist Coaching Consultant
- Internationally-renowned Speaker in Business and Sport
Bo Hanson has been working within sport and the business sector for over 20 years, delivering leadership, management and coach development. In addition to his own athletic career, comprising of four Olympics and including three Olympic medals, he has worked for many years with coaches and athletes from over 40 different sports, and various countries. His ability to improve coaching strategies and performance with clients has resulted in over 16 National Championships, Olympic medals and Pro team Premierships in the last five years alone. Read more about Bo Hanson.
Who Should Attend?
- Coaches, Team Managers, Team Sports Support Staff
- Sports Association and Club Administrators
- People of all levels of a Sports Organisation
- Physiotherapists, Dieticians, Sports Nutritionists, Sport Psychologists
- Management and Operations Staff
- Professionals from across the Sports Industry
What Others Have Said…
“Highly recommend for anyone at any level. A vital tool in your kit bag.”
“Very critical in being a better coach, leader and person.”
“His fresh and progressive insights are what you must do to be successful in today’s landscape & are crucial to embrace.”
“Comprehensive, no nonsense, and useful.”
“Bo is a fantastic presenter. I highly recommend this program to Coaches and administrators!”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the program and a great opportunity to learn new tools and strategies, specifically in the sporting environment.”
“I have worked with Bo and the team at Athlete Assessments on two occasions and found his presentations extremely effective.”
Enrolment Options + Specials
Your enrolment in ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ includes the 1-day Workshop, lunch and breaks, your own DISC Card Game and Athlete Assessments’ DISC Report, a 1-hour consultation plus more. (See brochure for full details). *All prices include GST.
Regular cost at each location
• $695* if registered after early bird cut-off date
Early Bird Rate
• $595* if paid 3 weeks before program date
“Bring a Colleague or Friend” Special Offer #1
• Before the Early Bird cut-off date:
– $595* for the first enrolment AND
– Bring a colleague and their enrolment is only HALF-PRICE ($297.50*)
• After the Early Bird cut-off date:
– First enrolment is $695* and your colleague pays only HALF-PRICE ($347.50*)
“On a Strict Budget” Special Offer #2
• Attend the workshop and forego your 1-hour private consultation and take $200 off the cost of your enrolment
– Before the early bird cut-off date: $395*
– After the early bird cut-off date: $495*
• You can also use the ‘Bring a Colleague or Friend’ offer too so your colleague can attend at half-price.
Attend 2 Workshops
Attend both the ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ and ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Workshops and receive additional discount on your second workshop.
- For Full Enrolment save $200 off the second workshop
(For example, with the ‘Early Bird’ special of $595 for your first workshop, pay only $395 for the second workshop. Total for both workshops is $990.)
- For ‘On a Budget’ Enrolment save $100 off the second workshop
(For example, with the ‘Early Bird’ special of $395 for your first workshop, pay only $295 for the second workshop. Total for both workshops is $690.)
Attend 2 Workshops with a Colleague or Friend
When you and your colleague or friend attend both the ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ and ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Workshops, receive additional discount on your second workshops.
- For Full Enrolments save an additional $300 off the second workshop
(You benefit from the ‘Early Bird’ special AND the ‘Bring a Colleague or Friend’ special AND save an additional $300. Total for both of you, for both workshops is $1485.)
This workshop is specifically for the sports industry. Benefit from it being specifically developed for you.
NUMBERS ARE LIMITED TO ENSURE A QUALITY EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PARTICIPATING.
Need help convincing your boss?
Here are 7 reasons to help you convince your boss…
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE ON THE MOST RELEVANT TOPICS IN SPORT
- Team Culture and Mental Toughness are currently the most talked about challenges in sport – we cover how to address them.
- It’s what you want to know about and want to be able to take action on.
IT’S NOT A ‘TALK FEST’ AND INSTEAD IS FOCUSED ON ‘HOW TO’
- Our workshops are action packed and highly interactive.
- We provide you with activities you can do with your team.
YOU GET TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, HAVE DONE IT MANY TIMES BEFORE AND HAVE AN EXCEPTIONAL TRACK-RECORD
- Your lead facilitator Bo Hanson is a 4 x Olympian, 3 x Olympic medalist and has over 20 years experience working in elite sport.
- His ability to improve coaching strategies and performance with clients has resulted in over 16 National Championships, Olympic medals and Pro team Premierships in the last five years alone.
THERE’S THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A PERSONALISED FOLLOW UP SESSION
- With the ‘full enrolment’ you will have a one-on-one 1-hour consultation after the workshop with Bo Hanson to focus on putting the strategies into practice.
THERE’S AWESOME EXTRAS INCLUDED THAT ASSIST YOU IN PUTTING IT ALL INTO PRACTICE WHEN YOU RETURN TO YOUR CLUB, ASSOCIATION, SCHOOL OR TEAM
- With the ‘Developing your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Workshop you receive your personalised ATHLETE TOUGH Handbook and Video Series.
- With the ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ Workshop also receive your own DISC Card Game and CoachDISC or Sports ManagerDISC Profile Report.
YOU’LL BE NETWORKING WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
- These programs are attended by sport professionals, coaches and administrators. Everyone is there for the same reasons you are.
- We create a sharing environment where participants can share their experiences.
There’s no risk on your investment, we have a genuine 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Not happy, no charge (and there are great early bird and budget special pricing options).
Want us to contact you to discuss our workshops? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact.
You may also be interested in the ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH‘ Workshop…
At Athlete Assessments we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. We are the leading provider of athlete profiling and team dynamics consulting, but we do more than just assessments. Coach education and development is a key component of our work both domestically and overseas.
We’re here to provide you with excellence in service and here to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.