The success of your students reflects the success of your University Academic Program. Whether you teach Sport Management, Sport Coaching, Sport and Health Sciences or Sports Psychology, provide your students with the skills which differentiate them when they enter the competitive sports industry.
Sport is played by people, coached by people and managed by people, so it is imperative to get the ‘people side’ right. If you are looking to:
- Develop the vital ‘people skills’ in your students that will differentiate them in the competitive employment market post-graduation.
- Enjoy how easy it is. We provide full support and everything you need to ensure seamless integration into your program.
- Benefit from a tailored approach. For much less than the cost of a textbook, your students receive their personalized Sports ManagerDISC or CoachDISC Profile Report. The comprehensive Learning Guide, with a series of videos that reference each section, is also included.
- Share the lectern with a 4-time Olympian and experienced Consultant, who presents the core material for you as a guest lecturer.
- Embrace technology that your students will love with the online assessment, resources and video conferencing.
- Access relevant and meaningful classroom exercises and projects which further enhance your students’ learning and experience.
Get started today so you are ready for your upcoming semester.
Testimonials from University Academic Clients
But don’t just take our word for it. We could spend money on flashy advertising, but we know as well as you do that honest feedback directly from clients is the most reliable and credible way to gauge how good a product or service really is. Below is feedback and case studies from University Academic clients who have worked with Athlete Assessments. You can read more testimonials from University Academic Clients.
University Academic Case Studies
Marlene Dixon: A+ Academics in Online Learning – Online Sport Management courses are growing exponentially. Your course needs to compete with the best. Learn from Marlene Dixon, incoming president of NASSM and leader in online learning.
A+ Academics: David Hedlund – David P. Hedlund is well recognized for his academic research and real life success in sport and business. The faculty at St John’s are dedicated to strengthening their position as a top destination for students wishing to study Sport Management.
Leadership is as Leadership does: Jacob Tingle – This brief but incisive quote resonates heavily with the modern notion of leadership. Professor Jacob Tingle from Trinity University observes firsthand the benefits of leadership development focusing on behavior rather than personality traits.
The Team Works: University of Washington – A strong aversion to group assignments is a common refrain amongst students, program participants and professional academics. The University of Washington’s Center for Leadership in Athletics, has mastered successful group projects.
A Passion for People: Jim Tennison – The Professor of Sport Management at Dallas Baptist University tells his students that passion and good communication are integral components to a successful career in sport, in any role.
Preparing Students for Success: St. John’s University – The research which confronts sport management educators and career service personnel cannot be ignored. The challenge continues to be balancing academics with real-world demands, and particularly for sport management being an applied field.
Client Case Study: Sara Lopez – We are extremely confident that using the Athlete Assessments’ Sports ManagerDISC Profiles with our master’s degree students is enhancing their experience in our intensive academic program and better preparing them for future roles as leaders in athletics.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.