By Bo Hanson – Director and Lead Consultant
To excel in high performance sport, athletes and coaches are inexhaustible in their search for an edge. In this short video, Bo Hanson provides a checklist of how athletes can compete before they even reach the start line or make the opening move in a match. Successful athletes routinely work on certain aspects of their life to enhance their performance. Watch now to find out what 10 items your athletes could be working on in addition to the prescribed program to ensure they’re in front of the competition.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
Athlete Assessments’ Team Programs have been specifically designed to maximize the people side of your team.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 20 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
Looking to catch up?
You can watch all videos in the 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, don’t hesitate to contact us.