Fixed vs Growth Mindset
By Bo Hanson – Director and Lead Consultant
Learn why your team’s skill set is only a starting point by understanding the difference between a fixed and a growth mindset. In this short video Bo explains how a fixed mindset drives the expectation that an athlete can only operate within a predetermined range of abilities, while a growth mindset sees the potential for skill development on a mental and physical level.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
Athlete Assessments’ Team Programs have been specifically designed to maximize the people side of your team.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 20 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
Looking to catch up?
You can watch all videos in the 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, don’t hesitate to contact us.