A Useful Perspective
By Bo Hanson – Director and Lead Consultant
In this short video Bo Hanson unpacks a simple tool that gives you the ability to independently analyze performance and optimize outputs every time your athletes take the field, court or track, eclipsing event status and subjective opinion. It’s a way of thinking that can be applied to any sport to achieve repeatable performances, regardless of whether that performance is a national championship, Olympic final or just a routine training session. Watch this short video to find out what’s best for you and your team.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
Athlete Assessments’ Team Programs have been specifically designed to maximize the people side of your team.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
Looking to catch up?
You can watch all videos in the 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, don’t hesitate to contact us.