Give you and your coaching staff a special developmental boost by understanding what makes each other tick and how you can all work better as a coaching team. You gain vital understanding of your own coaching styles and discover strategies to directly enable you to improve your ability to impact your athletes’ improvement and team work.
The ‘Coaching Team’ are the most visible role models for your ‘playing team’. How you work together, communicate and understand each other is vital to get right. Being self-aware of your own coaching style is a critical foundation for your work with your athletes. Understanding your fellow coaches and how you work best together, further develops your ability to complement each others skills, abilities and strengths.
This package is at a special internet price, order now to ensure you can take advantage of this special offer.
Included in the Get Ahead Sports Professional Special Offer:
- Up to 4 x CoachDISC behavioral profiles for four coaches. Each coach receives their own CoachDISC Profile Report (each coach takes a 12 min online survey and we compile a 44-page personalized report giving insight into your individual strengths, limitations, preferred communication style, unique motivators, best training environments and much more, as well as strategies to maximize coaching performance. You can even invite others to provide you feedback on your coaching using our automated service. (Value = $89.95 x 4 = $359.80)
- 2 x 1-hour coach consultations with Bo Hanson (4x Olympian & Coaching Consultant) via telephone or video conference. (Value = $700.00)
- A follow up consultation with Bo Hanson to ensure you are putting into practice your new coaching strategies and getting great results. (Value = $200.00)
- ‘The critical need to create an effective Coach-Athlete Relationship’ DVD, The Performance Through People Playbook, DISC Coaching Card and postage & handling included. (Value = $60.00)
- Additional access to videos, articles and lots of online resources to ensure the most valuable experience to get results.
How You Will Benefit
For each of your coaches, they receive their own CoachDISC Profile Report:
- Excellent tool for building self-awareness. Enables you to take a greater responsibility for your behavior.
- Understand your coaching style preferences and how to tailor your style to athletes and other coaching staff, to get the best from them.
- Learn about your limiting and strengthening behaviors, and what sort of environment you perform best in.
- Understand the impact you have with your athletes and fellow coaching staff and within the team environment. Become better equipped to manage conflict and improve relationships.
- Benefit from having a tangible methodology to develop and improve your communication with others.
- Using the optional ‘360 degree’ function, you ask others (coaches, athletes, managers, peers etc) to provide their observations about you. You learn how others see and relate to you.
From your personal consultations with Bo Hanson:
- Have a dedicated coaching consultant, with exceptional experience, skills and strategies, on your side.
- Focus on the areas you want to focus on and tailor your time for the best results.
- Work together as a coaching team to further develop how you coach.
- Enjoy confidential and private discussions about your work performance.
The Coach Resource Pack including the Coaching Philosophy Workbook, Performance Through People Playbook, and DISC Coaching Card provide you with hours of extra resources to review and refer to at any time you need, now or in the future. Share these with your coaching colleagues and staff.
Plus you get the additional access to videos, articles and lots of online resources to ensure the most valuable experience to get results.
“High performance in sport is similar to high performance in business in that a person must have a good understanding of themselves. Part of understanding yourself comes from self assessment, and part from the input of others. With insights such as those from this assessment, individuals can be sure they have a better insight into their own personality and motivation, and this may then be translated into better performance. Having worked with Bo Hanson before, I have the highest regard for him personally and in the field of sporting endeavors.”
John Eales, Rugby Union – 86 Tests, 55 as Captain, Dual World Cup winner (as Captain) & Business Leader
“Very critical in being a better coach, leader and person.”
Brett Gordon, Coolum Beach Football Club
“Great information. An asset for all coaches wanting the best of their athletes.”
Grant Belcher, Maroochydore Surf Life Saving Club
“Great, learned lots and made me realize that it is important to match the coaching to the athletes’ needs at the right time.”
Nicola Moult, Professional Golf Coach
“This is a must for every coach no matter how young, old, experienced, or inexperienced.”
Helen Glover, Redlands Sea Dragons
“Comprehensive, no nonsense, and useful information.”
Norbert Gaulton, River Dragons Club
How it Works
Step 1: When you commit to this opportunity, purchase the package and we will personally ensure you get exceptional value from the experience of working with us (we guarantee it).
Step 2: We send you an introductory email explaining the process and requesting the contact details of each of your coaches. We then send each coach a special link to complete the 12 minute survey for their own CoachDISC Profiles. They each complete the survey and then have access to their own personal 44-page report, along with heaps of resources through their own private web log in. We also set up for the Head Coach, an Admin Account where you can access each of the coaching staff’s reports and also access additional coaching resources.
Step 3: In the meantime, we also mail you your copy of the ‘The critical need to create an effective Coach-Athlete Relationship’ DVD, Performance Through People Playbook and the DISC Coaching Card.
Step 4: We call you to ensure you understand all that you will receive and provide time to answer any questions you may have. We also schedule the time of your first coach consultation with Bo Hanson.
Step 5: Before your consultation, we send you some easy preparation via email to ensure that you get the most value from your time. This includes watching a few short videos, reviewing your own CoachDISC Reports and spending a short time considering how you’d like to focus your time for the best results. (It is completely up to you – the more you put in, the more you get out! The more time you spend in preparation the deeper with advanced strategies you can go with your consultation time.)
Step 6: You have your first 1-hour coach consultation with Bo Hanson via phone or video conference. This time is spent debriefing your reports, identifying the key coaching strategies that will be of most value to each coach and Bo answering any specific questions you may have.
Step 7: You have your second 1-hour coach consultation with Bo Hanson via phone or video conference, approximately 1 week later. This time is spent focused on how you work together as a coaching team, how you complement each other, where conflict is likely to or does arise and better understanding how each coach contributes to the coaching team. Bo also answers any specific questions you may have.
Step 8: You also have a follow up consultation with Bo Hanson a few weeks later. This is to ensure you have time to review how you’ve been able to implement the new coaching strategies and that you are getting the results you want.
Step 9: You have the coaching resources, DVD, handbook etc, available for your future reference.
Step 10: Enjoy the benefits this all has to your coaching! (And enjoy the impact this has on your athletes and performance results!)
30-Day, Unconditional, 100% Satisfaction or Get Your Money Back GUARANTEE!
Whether you are just starting out as a new coaching team or you have been together for a long time, this special coaching team pack will help you. Get Ahead Sports Professional Special Offer will help you. And if it doesn’t… We’ll give you your money back!
If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, return it within 30 days and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked. In fact, if any of our products fail to live up to the standard you expect; or you don’t achieve the results you were hoping for; or you are dissatisfied with our services; or you feel we have let you down in any way… not only will we refund the cost of your purchase, but we will personally make it our mission to help you achieve exactly what you were hoping to achieve with the purchase in the first place.
Take advantage of the Get Ahead Sports Professional Special Offer Today
No more sitting alone in your office wondering or reading journals or coaching books to find out what are the most critical aspects to help you improve your results. This is personalized to you, focused on how you work within your role and a complete package. Despite being valued at over US$1,260 with this special offer, you only pay US$597.00! We know this is ridiculously low pricing which is why you should order now!
At Athlete Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.