This is what it takes to be ATHLETE TOUGH.
- Tough athletes block out distractions such as the scoreboard, crowd or opposition and focus on what they need to do to produce the best outcome.
- Tough athletes focus their energy on what they can control.
- When one goal has been achieved, tough athletes raise the standard for themselves and set a new goal, constantly stretching and challenging their comfort zone.
- Tough athletes never leave a practice session incomplete.
- Tough athletes look for feedback which is going to help them improve. Even if the feedback is difficult to hear.
- Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only a few. It is a teachable skill and there are proven strategies to develop your athletes to be ATHLETE TOUGH.
ATHLETE TOUGH is brought to you by Athlete Assessments but we have created a dedicated website for our new and exciting project. Take a look at a sample chapter and video, read up about the author and find out why ATHLETE TOUGH is the must have program for developing your athletes’ mental toughness.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.