Tailored In-House Programs for Sport
Full-day training and development programs are available as in-house client programs or as part of our ‘Open’ series available in most of the major capital cities within Australia.
Here we present the four most popular programs. Alternatively, we can tailor a full-day program specifically for you. This can incorporate any of the Keynote Presentation Topics, Professional Development Workshop topics or mix and match modules from within the four full-day training programs in this section.
Athlete Assessments has the unique background and experience, in both sport and the business world, to provide excellence in professional development for the business side of sport.
Each Program Includes:
- Full-day training with a top-quality facilitator.
- Program manual and notes for all participants.
- A personalized CoachDISC, Sports ManagerDISC or AthleteDISC Assessment & Profile Report for each participant.
- Lots of extra resources included.
- Private 1-hour consultation for each participant with Bo Hanson after the program to debrief their DISC Assessment Report and focus on strategies specifically for them – OPTIONAL EXTRA.
- 100% money-back guarantee – not happy, no charge.
For in-house programs, we assume the client will provide an appropriate venue and catering for the day. Each program also has the optional extra of including a One-on-One Consultation session for each participant. This allows the participant with dedicated time to tailor the program content to their specific needs and role, and also provides the additional advantage of consolidating the learning into their everyday work life.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please Contact Us.