Video Presentation by Bo Hanson, 4x Olympian and Coaching Consultant
Every team includes team members with a wide variety of individual DISC styles, so it can be a challenge for coaches to be able to engage and communicate effectively with everyone at one time. Watch Bo Hanson as he answers this critical question to find outs how to successfully communicate to all your athletes (given their diverse individual DISC styles) at the same time and specifically during a time pressure situation.
Get Your Questions Answered
Athlete Assessments has a series of videos in which Bo Hanson answers questions we receive from our clients and contacts. The most interesting topics are covered from a wide range of issues. Benefit from these insights and you are also very welcome to submit your question too.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
Athlete Assessments’ Team Programs have been specifically designed to maximize the people side of your team.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
Looking to catch up?
You can watch all videos in the 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, don’t hesitate to contact us.