Video Presentation by Bo Hanson, 4x Olympian and Coaching Consultant
In this Q&A with Bo Hanson, Bo discusses the link between teaching and sports coaching, and features Rita Pierson’s TED Talks video “Every kid needs a champion”. You can watch Rita Pierson’s TED Talks video “Every kid needs a champion” on our page of Inspirational TED Talks for Sport.
Get Your Questions Answered
Athlete Assessments has a series of videos in which Bo Hanson answers questions we receive from our clients and contacts. The most interesting topics are covered from a wide range of issues. Benefit from these insights and you are also very welcome to submit your question too.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
Athlete Assessments’ Team Programs have been specifically designed to maximize the people side of your team.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
Looking to catch up?
You can watch all videos in the 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, don’t hesitate to contact us.